– 6 table spoons olive oil
– 3 cloves garlic
– 2 table spoons sesame
-1 table spoon clack cumin (nigella sativa)
-3 table spoons raisins
– Sugar, blackpepper, turmeric, paprika, thyme, rosemary ( 1 coffee spoon from each )
– Cumin, nutmegs, ground cinnamon ( 1/2 coffee spoon from each spice)
– Chop the chicken into medium size pieces (with skin)
– Finely chop the garlic
– Place the chopped chicken into a large bowl. Add 4 table spoon olive oil, raisins, sesame, black cumin, garlics, sugar, salt and all other spices. Mix them all. Cover the bowl with a cling film. Let it marinade in the refrigerator dor at least 2 hours.
– Slice the onions “emincer” (see the photo below) Place the sliced onions on the baking tray which is covered with baking paper. Sprinkle 2 table spoons olive oil, paprika and rosemary on the onions.
– Place the marinated chicken on the other half of the baking tray
– Bake it in the oven (180-200 Celsius)